Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment
Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment 60 min 2 session $89
Ultrasonic cavitation is performed with noninvasive machines that target specific body areas with low-frequency sound waves (they are what put the “ultrasonic” in “ultrasonic cavitation”) and, in some cases, light suction.
This process heats and vibrates the layer of fat cells below the skin’s surface. The pressure eventually causes the fat cells to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream. Proponents of the procedure believe that the body is then able to process these fatty acids through its proverbial waste-disposal plant: the lymphatic system.
During Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment:
- Treat each area 30-60 min in one session. Limit sessions to one-two areas at one time depending on size. The body needs to work to remove the fat through the lymphatic system so we do not want to overload the system by doing too much at one time.
- The treatment will continue to work over the next 3 days removing fat and toxins.
- Repeat treatments every 3 days until ideal results are achieved.
After Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment:
- Working out directly after treatment accelerates the process by helping the body to remove fat and toxins quicker. Any kind of work out that helps you sweat is ideal. Sitting in a sauna or steam room is also a great alternative for accelerating the removal of fat and toxins.
- Continue drinking a lot of water for the next 3 days.
- Continue working out out over the next 3 days.
- Enjoy the Results!
- Perform touch ups as needed.
People who continue a healthy lifestyle during treatments such as eating healthy and working out see the best results from Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatments! Ultrasonic Cavitation is meant to assist during weight loss body contouring the body.